Monday, June 25, 2012

Give Me Your Forever

Ohh, I've been slacking on my music posts lately. But here's a song that truly is worth sharing. I first discovered it through my friend Meridith who was considering using it as her first dance song at her wedding. Ultimately she and Will chose another song, but this one is still beautiful! I really love the lyrics.

FOREVER (Ben Harper)


What do you think? Are you a Ben Harper fan?

I am really excited to tell you that next week I'll be sharing my favorite Coldplay songs in anticipation of going to their concert in Atlanta on July 2nd! I have been so busy that I haven't had time to get excited yet, so let me officially declare that I am excited. My friend George and I saw them in Charlotte three years ago and I can't wait to see them again. They're one of my favorite bands of all time and hands down the best large-scale concert I've ever attended. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment