Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Only a Day Away


I AM GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!! I feel like it has been a very long journey leading up to this day, even though it's only been three and a half months since the proposal! I can't wait to become Brandon's wife. 

I wonder how brides feel in the days leading up to their weddings. Last night, I felt productive! I worked on some last minute touches, including gifts for the preacher & photographer, place cards for dinner, and menus. It was totally unnecessary, but I even made personalized menus for the 2 children attending... even though neither of them can read!
My only concern for the wedding is that it is going to be raining tomorrow. Luckily, we have a rain location prepared. I have my floral print rain boots on stand by in case I have the opportunity to get a cute photo in them. Rain on your wedding day is lucky, right?

Brandon and I will be honeymooning for a little over a week, but of course I've pre-written some blog posts for while we're gone. Don't miss 'em! I'll be back on the 18th to begin writing again. Lots of exciting things are in store for Flamingos in Raincoats this summer. :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Hannah!! I can't believe your getting married! I am so excited for you to start this amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! goodness, sooooo exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Have a wonderful wedding and a blissful honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete