Monday, May 14, 2012

Disney Love Songs

I'm at Disney World on my honeymoon right now. Jealous? We've already established that I'm not ACTUALLY blogging on my honeymoon. Nope, I'm writing this in advance. What music is more perfect to share this week than some good old fashioned Disney love songs?

I found an awesome compilation of four of the best: Kiss the Girl (The Little Mermaid), A Whole New World (Aladdin), Can You Feel the Love Tonight (The Lion King), and Beauty and the Best (Beauty and the Beast). Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. so does this mean you won't be reading this comment? because it's a super fun comment ... really. have soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was very good and i didn't read comments or anything for the entire honeymoon! you are right... your comment is totally super fun. :)

      Delete
  2. A honeymoon at Disney, I am jealous! I consider myself a princess, one day I'll probably just plop down in Cinderella's castle and live there :) I have given you the versatile blogger award!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, ali! i'm honored! have you been to disney world before? they are opening beast's castle from 'beauty & the beast' later in the year and i can't wait to go back and see it!

      Delete