Wednesday, May 16, 2012

RECIPE: Marinated Greek Chicken

I've started loving Greek food lately. This is a far cry from the many, many years that I did not love it at all. I still hate olives and I'm not sure how I feel about lamb, but I am starting to appreciate lots of Greek recipes. I found a simple recipe online for marinated Greek chicken and I foresee it popping back up in my recipe rotation many times this summer.

MARINATED GREEK CHICKEN (serves 2-3)
8 oz fat-free plain greek yogurt
1/3 c crumbled feta with basil & sun dried tomatoes
2 T lemon juice
2 t dried oregano
1/2 t salt
1/4 t pepper
1/4 t dried rosemary
1 lb chicken breast tenders

This is it, plain and simple: mix ingredients together and marinate chicken for a few hours (I did 3... more would be better). Grill until cooked through!

0 comments:

Post a Comment