Monday, May 21, 2012

Bonus Music: We'll Dance Real Slow

Dear readers: Lucky you, you have two music posts this Monday! My best friend sent me this song literally 14 minutes ago and I HAVE to post it immediately. It is so, so beautiful! I have already commanded Brandon to learn it and perform it for me asap.

Have you heard it before? I had not. It is the most perfect first dance song for a wedding. (I know, I know. I've said that about a bunch of songs!) Listen to it! Right now!

THIS LIFE (Ryan Huston)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. This is gorgeous.

    We haven't chosen our first dance song yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this would definitely be a great choice! which songs are you considering? we didn't have a first dance at our reception, but there are soooo many songs that i love for that specific occasion!

      Delete