Sunday, November 27, 2011

thanksgiving dinner #2

(this was technically my third thanksgiving dinner... i ate venison with the callaways on thursday night!) on friday night, i cooked a thanksgiving dinner for brandon and myself. i had been looking forward to it for weeks and it was a great success! i had some help from brandon's dad, who smoked a turkey breast for us. everything else i did on my own! you can't read the menu in the photo very well, but our meal left to right, top to bottom is as follows: smoked turkey breast, sweet potato casserole, cheddar cheese ball, cranberry walnut stuffing, deviled eggs, creamy mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, dinner rolls + herb butter, dill dip, veg-all casserole, & pumpkin pie!


the best part about thanksgiving? plenty of leftovers. my fridge is stuffed!

3 comments:

  1. Your Thanksgiving dinner looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's an impressive meal to cook yourself! I love Thanksgiving leftovers too! :)

    ReplyDelete