Sunday, November 20, 2011

flamingos in raincoats

HELLO WORLD! <<< i say that like it's really my first blog entry and i haven't been blogging for the past 8 years. i started on blogger in 2003, moved to livejournal in 2004, switched to tumblr at the beginning of this year, and have finally returned here. a thrilling journey, right? below this entry, you'll see all of my posts from 2011 that i carried with me from tumblr. however, today marks a new start for me... hopefully the last new start in the blogging world for a while! i am excited to be on blogger and hope that you're excited to see me.

a quick word on my blog title... blog titles stress me out! i spent days and days trying to think of just the right title. should it be serious? should it be witty? should it be song lyrics or my name? i had a dream a few nights ago and in it, i looked out my window and saw a bunch of flamingos and goats standing in the rain wearing little yellow rain jackets. so there you go. welcome to flamingos in raincoats. happy to meet you.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, your dream is very strange but I like the blog title! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog title. I love the originality of it! I am over whimsical, lovey, and cupcakes so great job on the name! Like you I have always been a blogger all the way back to xanga days :) I am your newest follower! Feel free to stop over and visit hellomisskelly.com

    ReplyDelete