Sunday, October 23, 2011

october playlist

for the first several months that i blogged on tumblr, i had a special tab for music that mostly nobody looked at (don’t deny it. i have google analytics. i can stalk you stalking me.) instead of maintaining a continuous list of music i think you should be listening to, i am going to begin writing “playlist” posts whenever the mood strikes. so, without further adieu, i shall share with you what’s been grabbing my attention lately:

paradise | coldplay (their new album is out TOMORROW! I CAN’T WAIT!)
grace like rain | plumbline
something beautiful | needtobreathe (my new favorite band. their album the outsiders is incredible.)
through smoke | needtobreathe
lost in my mind | the head and the heart
all this time | onerepublic
God gave me you | michael henry & justin robinett
heartbeat | the fray
block after block | matt and kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment