Wednesday, July 6, 2011

pinterest

i feel compelled to blog about my latest internet addiction: pinterest. one of my jobs requires me to sit at a desk and play on the internet for 5 or 6 hours at a time (seriously), so my newfound pinterest love comes as no surprise, since i have THAT much time to kill in front of a computer.
what is pinterest? this website is basically an online bulletin board on which you can “pin” your favorite photos from the web. they link right back to the website where you found them, in case they’re accompanied by an interesting article, etc.
what do people pin? recipes, fashion, pets & animals, travel destinations, wedding planning, baby planning, home decorating, etc.
why is it so great? for someone who is as neat and organized as me, pinterest is a dream! i can log on, see all of my pins in their appropriate category, and easily find what i’m looking for.
if you’re still not sold, allow me to share with you some of my favorite photos from each of my different boards on pinterest:

words

destinations

noms

home

random

oh it is love

threads and accessories

if you are now dying to click on over and see what pinterest is all about, be my guest! leave your email in a comment and i’ll send you an invite, or visit the site and request one yourself. happy pinning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment