Sunday, June 26, 2011

RECIPE: Eclair Dessert

I haven’t made a dessert in a long time, but when I hosted girls’ night at my apartment last weekend, I decided that it was time to try a new recipe. This reminds me a lot of a dessert a lady at our church used to make for potlucks when I was a kid.I always helped myself to way too much!

ECLAIR DESSERT (serves 6-8)
3.5 oz package instant vanilla pudding mix
1.5 c milk
1/2 container Cool Whip, thawed
1 container chocolate fudge frosting
graham crackers
Combine pudding mix, milk, and Cool Whip. Layer graham crackers in the bottom of a dish. Cover with thin layer of frosting, then layer with pudding. Repeat layers as many times as you want, ending with pudding. Top with a decorative pattern of frosting. Chill in refrigerator before serving.

Note: It's easiest to spread the frosting by using a frosting bag and squeezing it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment