Tuesday, May 10, 2011

boone bucket list

now that i've graduated...


(yay!) i am spending my summer in boone: working at my two jobs, reading lots of books, watching lots of movies, cooking good meals, and enjoying time on the blue ridge parkway. on august 1st, i’ll be moving to greensboro. this means that i have 82 days to fulfill my boone bucket list: things that i simply must do before i move away. 
1 | visit mystery hill *GASP* when i visited their website i learned that they’ve closed indefinitely! i’ve wanted to go since i was a freshman! sad day. also, not a good start to my bucket list.
2 |  go to wing night at macados and actually eat wings
3 |  camp at price lake
4 | hike to a waterfall
5 | eat at 
dan’l boone inn
6 | eat at crave

7 | visit the blowing rock
8 | visit linville caverns
9 |  take my picture in front of the “HANNAH” graffiti at blockbuster
10 | go to the humane society and play with the kitties & puppies


…more to come! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment