Friday, January 14, 2011

Parmesan Paprika Chicken

My friends Meghan & Sam were supposed to come to my apartment for dinner last night, but since Meghan was a bit under the weather (feel better Meg!) I was on my own for dinner. Since I had already thawed a few chicken breasts, I decided to go with a simple recipe I found online a few years ago. It's one of my family's favorites.


PARMESAN PAPRIKA CHICKEN (serves 4)
4 boneless chicken breasts
4 T flour
3/4 c grated parmesan
2 t paprika
1.5 t garlic powder
1/2 t salt
1/2 t pepper
2 eggs, beaten
2 T milk
4 T butter/margarine, melted

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Whisk egg & milk in a separate bowl. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with flour mixture. Place in greased baking dish and pour melted butter on top. Bake 35ish minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly. (Last night I cooked mine for 45 minutes and they were a bit on the dry side.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment