Tuesday, January 4, 2011

an awkward introduction


introductions are awkward, aren't they? or maybe it's just me. i have spent several weeks trying to decide what the first post on my blog should be. how am i going to persuade you in this first post to return to read all of my future posts? do you like the welcome banner? do you feel officially welcomed? i won't tell you how long ago i carefully weeded through google images of "welcome banner" and selected this one. i am an overthinker extraordinaire. perhaps that's the first thing you should know about me.

other things you might want to know about me are under the meet hannah tab at the top of the page. socialize will tell you where else to find me on the internet. anything i've forgotten? let me know.

i have been blogging for over 7 years already, but this is a new venture for me. expect to see lots of "important" posts here about my personal life as a college student, cooking & baking, design & decorating, movies, art, travel, and music. basically if it's something that i'm interested in, you'll be hearing about it. ok?

i am looking forward to writing and hope you're looking forward to reading!

lots of love,
hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment